We are a client-centered practice. Here are the principles that govern how we will work with you, as well as the typical phases in a consulting engagement.
8 Principles of Practice
- Trust: We are committed to earning and keeping your trust, maintaining your confidentiality, and standing behind our work.
- Collaboration: We walk our talk. Our approach builds ownership over the process and results. We co-create strategies and solutions with our clients, not for them.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest standards of professional conduct and service, walk our collaborative talk, and honor our commitments.
- Custom Solutions: Every client is unique. So we tailor and customize strategies and solutions to meet your organization’s needs and bottom line requirements.
- Real Work in Real Time: We start from where you are, address our current challenges, and work to help you realize your goals.
- Results-Driven & Measurable Outcomes: We start with the end in mind—the results to be achieved, and focus the strategy and solutions on achieving those results. We establish with you specific measurable outcomes which will guide the work.
- Accountable: We are fully responsible for our work, and hold ourselves accountable for these principles of practice.
- Self-Sufficiency: From our first interaction, we focus on building our clients’ internal capability. We build independence in collaborative leadership, and develop the skills to sustain the results.
6 Phases of Work
- Engagement Definition: We work with you to define the challenge to be addressed and determine specific measurable outcomes.
- Discovery: We conduct an assessment of all relevant data sources to understand your business context, stakeholders, root causes, and identify opportunities and potential solutions. Typically, there is a Discovery Report that summarizes an analysis of the data which is reviewed with you.
- Strategy & Solutions: We then recommend a strategy and specific solutions to address the business challenge and produce the desired results.
- Implementation: We often facilitate the implementation of the strategy, whether it is coaching an executive, working with the senior team, or supporting the roll out of a change process.
- Measurement: We ensure there are concrete quantitative and qualitative measurements to be able to evaluate the success of the engagement.
- Ending the Engagement: We close out the engagement with a review of accomplishments and lessons learned, with a focus on ensuring your continued success.